Join the 4-Legged Friends’ Team
4-Legged Friends Daycare & Boarding is a fast-growing company always on the lookout for exceptional team members. To apply for a career with us, visit our Livonia, MI facility between 10 AM and 3 PM, Monday through Saturday.
Applicants should be responsible, enthusiastic individuals who love animals and are committed to their safety and happiness. Must be willing to learn the essentials of individual animal behavior, group animal behavior, and quality customer service.
Dog Daycare Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dog play supervision according to 4-Legged Friends’ philosophy & policies
- Behavior training through positive reinforcement
- Facility cleaning & maintenance (mopping, sweeping, kennel cleaning, etc.)
- Cleaning up after dogs and cats in daycare & boarding areas
Hours: 20 to 40 per week
Availability: Flexible shifts from 6:30 AM to 7 PM. Some weekends and holidays.
Starting Wage: $9/hour
- Dog and cat lovers
- Age 18 or older
- Honest, responsible, dependable, prompt & willing to learn
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Live within 20 minutes of facility with personal transportation
- Able to be physically active for entire shift & lift at least 50 lbs.
- Random drug & alcohol testing conducted without notice
- References & background checks completed before hire
No phone calls or emails. Must apply in person to be considered.