The 4-Legged Friends’ PAW-losophy
At 4-Legged Friends, we love your furry family as much as you do. Our Metro Detroit daycare and boarding facility delivers peace of mind for you and your pets—from our smiling, friendly team members to our nurturing environment. Sure, our family of customers is growing—but you’ll always receive attentive, focused care when you walk through the door. That type of service excellence and small-family feeling is just one part of the 4-Legged Friends’ PAW-losophy, which also includes:
- Room to roam. We offer 10,000-square-feet of cage-free play space where your dog can run and wrestle with canine buddies and human friends.
- Safety first. We have an excellent safety record and provide a secure, sanitized play experience. Our facility is clean, updated, and exceeds local health standards.
- 24/7-onsite staffing. Rest assured, your furry friend is never left unattended during their visit. 4-Legged Friends is one of few facilities in Metro Detroit that is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Live webcams. Being away from your pets is tough. Find out what they’re up to anytime—all from the comfort of your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Referral program. We love our loyal two- and four-legged customers! Recommend a friend and earn a $30 credit toward daycare or boarding as a token of our thanks.
- Est. in 2000, 4LF has the knowledge and experience pet owners are looking for.
Be Our Guest
To experience the 4-Legged Friends’ difference firsthand, make a reservation. New guests receive a free daycare stay or overnight stay! (whichever you use first) If your pet is new to 4LF, call 734.522.7297 to schedule a temperament test. To learn more about our pet boarding policies, click here.